LIST OF EXPIRED CORPORATE CERTIFICATES click here
NEMSA ISSUES ENFORCEMENT TO ALL DISCOS click here
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY BUILDING ON GOVERNMENT BUDGETING, FINANCIAL SYSTEMS, MODELLING AND AUDITING (CATEGORY C LOT 1)
LIST OF SHORTLISTED FIRMS
1. Bancorp Consulting Ltd
2. MHOA & CO
3. Amzik Integrated Nig. Ltd
4. Fred Okonta & Co
5. JK Consulting Co. Ltd
6. Gbemi Osibote & Co
7. Kunle Egbeleke & Co
8. Anjori + Anjorin & Co.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION OF BIDDING PROCESS :
RENOVATION OF INSPECTORATE FIELD OFFICE IN SOKOTO
This is to inform all bidders that the bidding process in respect of the project for the Renovation of Inspectorate Field Office, Sokoto earlier published in the Guardian and Daily Trust Newspapers and the Federal Tenders Journal of Monday, 25th June, 2018 has been cancelled.
All bidders who have already paid for the bidding document can as well opt for another or apply for a refund of the bidding fee (#10,000.00).
We regret any inconvenience this might have caused you
For: the Management
Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) was established by NEMSA Act No.6 of 2015, to carry out the Functions of Enforcement of Technical Standards and Regulations, Technical Inspection, Testing and Certification of All Categories of Electrical Installations, Electricity Meters and Instruments to ensure the Efficient Production and Delivery of Safe, Reliable and Sustainable Electricity Power Supply and Guarantee safety of Lives and Property in the Nigerian Electricity Supply Industry; and for Related Matters.
To ensure that:
- Electrical material/equipment and instruments used in NESI and other allied industries/workplaces are of the right quality, standards and specifications.
- Power systems and networks put in place have been properly planned, designed and executed before use to deliver safe, reliable and regular electricity supply to the consumers nationwide.
- Safety of lives and properties within the grid and off-grid networks is assured.
- Electricity meters and instruments are of the right quality, type, class and accuracy for proper accountability of energy produced, delivered, supplied and utilized by the consumers. These are achieved though mandatory – type test, Routine test and Recertification Test.
- Processing and issuance of Competency Certificates to qualified Electrical Installation Contractors/Practitioners and other technical personnel engaged in the practice of electrical installations works along the power value chain &utilization in NESI and other allied industries/workplaces.
The Federal High Court sitting in Benin, Edo State, has struck the suit filed by Eco Engineering Services Limited challenging the statutory right conferred on NEMSA to inspect and certify all electrical materials in the country under Section 6 (a), (c), (d), (f) and...
The Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency (NEMSA) today the 22nd February, 2018 issued out seals of authority to certified electrical contractors from the Licenced Electrical Contractors Association of Nigeria (LECAN) at its headquarters in Abuja. The MD/CEO...